$599.00 / month and a $750.00 sign-up fee
Have a small law firm or medical practice? Just over 10 plus employees. No room in the budget for a full-time developer or web master? The A Cultivated Mindset Growing Business package is intended for businesses that have more than 10 employees and need the full support of development agency. Need a different option?
A Cultivated Mindset is a very knowledgeable team which are active members in the website design and development community. We have completed multiple projects for small businesses including plugin development, award-winning design, and have contributed to many businesses’ core processes to help streamline productivity worldwide. By allowing us to streamline and optimize your company’s website development update process, A Cultivated Mindset saves Maintaining time, which means you also save money. Which means higher profits for your company.
Growing Business Plan features
- Custom Website Design
- Website Development
- Website Maintenance
- Automatic Transfer
- SEO Ranking & Optimization
- Link Monitoring
- Security Monitoring & Updates
- Performance Updates
- Up-time Monitoring
- Plugin Updates
- Monthly Client Reports
- Weekly Backups
- Social Media Integration & Automation
- Forms Automation
- 10 hours of content changes per month
- 24 Hour Support Response
- Free SSL
- * 3-week delivery for new sites
Custom Website Design
Detailed design to make your life easier.
At A Cultivated Mindset we have a strong web design team is also experienced in user interface design, graphic design, and web application development. We will deliver a clean and contemporary look to suit a range of purposes from corporate, tech startup, marketing departments to digital storefronts. True web mixed with business elements that are designed to showcase content in a diverse yet consistent manner. Regardless of the type of website your business needs you can count on A Cultivated Mindset to deliver. Most professional web design agencies offer ongoing support and training, website maintenance programs, and A Cultivated Mindset is very helpful in third-party vendor conflict resolution as well.
Develoment that drives your business forward
Whether it is a new or existing site, you are in good hands. A Cultivated Mindset will develop a fully integrated site. Included with Security Checks, link monitoring, and vulnerability updates. Building a website is a complicated project, and careful planning definitely helps. A Cultivated Mindset has an established process based on our experience. We make sure your project keeps moving forward without overlooking any details. Our “New” website process workflow goes like this:
- Strategy – The research and preparation in this step is the foundation for the design and development work.
- Design – The visual look of the website begins to take shape and any custom design elements created.
- Build – This is where the creative vision turns into reality. Developers build the website functionality and add the content.
- Test – This is where the new site undergoes extensive beta testing, including functionality on different browsers and devices.
- Launch – This includes any last touches and moving the site to a live server.
- Report – The last step is tracking the new site’s performance and making the required tweaks and content updates. Repeat this step as needed.
Newly designed sites only take about 3 weeks to complete from beginning to end. A Cultivated Mindset can also create a custom timeline for your project based on your specific requirements.
Website Maintenance & Updates
Timely Updates & Friendly Support
Our clients and customers love the comfort of each subscription that comes with free support. Our dedicated support team makes interacting with us hassle-free and efficient. A Cultivated Mindset, we can facilitate most updates in one business day. As a result, we can offer lower support subscription costs to our clients, while maintaining a high level of service quality. As a result, A Cultivated Mindset can then focus on the other needs of your business, such as app development.