Some of our great clients
Every day we are trying to improve our techniques, development styles, and improve your small business needs in web development. Take a look at a small fraction of the satisfied clients of A Cultivated Mindset.
BluJ Agency: A Design-driven website for Real Estate
Blu J Agency was having challenges getting website traffic as well as integrating all their resources for their website to be a one-stop-shop. Agency owner Jerrianne Jackson soon realized that her old site needed help to attract new customers (both buyers and sellers) while being able to collect data on the back-end. The agency was getting the majority of their new leads from referrals; they wanted to maximize their online presence to start attracting prospects through their website. The main concern was converting leads into clients by collecting data to be able to reach out to them once they viewed the site.
- - Create a web presence so that BluJ could be found on search engines (SEO)
- - Provide a better system of capturing clients and gathering their information to contact potential buyers for an appointment.
- - Create a contact form explicitly integrated for email marketing and Real-time social media updates
- - Design a mobile version of the site so that clients could view the site with ease.
We developed a form for Blu J Agency to collect clients' information. Once the data was submitted in the form, it automatically integrated into their MailChimp with the option of creating specific newsletters to targeted clients.View BluJ Agency
Blu J Agency typically posted their community events on Eventbrite. By integrating this onto their site, their clients were able to view upcoming events by going to one location. Once BluJ updated their Eventbrite, all the information was automated into the events page of the website.
Benjamin Bear: Streetwear translated to web design
The Benjamin Bear has been delivering limited contemporary streetwear since 2005. They provide both superior customer experience and tremendous value for their customers. The Benjamin Bear came to us to integrate an e-commerce shopping experience with on-demand printing. Therefore customers can still have great products delivered on time as well as reducing an inventory nightmare.
- - Create a real minimalist streetwear web presence, so the brand remains true to customer
- - Provide a better system of capturing new customers.
- - On-demand printing integration from a direct ordering process
- - Create a mobile version of the site so that customers can shop with ease.
On Demand Printing
The Benjamin Bear is now integrated with an on-demand printing system for limited product items that are created by their outstanding designers. This reduces inventory warehousing by 73% and increases marketing efficiency.
E-Commerce Shopping Cart
Benjamin Bear comes with integration for Mail Chimp directly from the shopping cart - ideal for repeat customer marketing campaignsView Benajamin Bear
WMN Space: a conscious space for women
WMN Space intends to support women wherever they are on their journey of womanhood and motherhood. They offer healing modalities that include; doula services, spiritual counseling, pre and postnatal classes, bodywork, massage therapy, workshops, and women’s gatherings.
- - UX/UI Content Maintenance.
- - Efficiently update calendar events
- - Provide development and design insight.
WMN Space uses one of our flexible and straightforward plans built for small businesses.
Disctopia: Giving indie creators power
Whether you are a garage band, an existing independent label, or even a traveling musical, your creative content is key. Disctopia will help you cut the middle man and let your content reach its full potential.
- - Develop a brand for the highly competitive streaming entertainment industry
- - Create a platform for users to upload media files
- - On-demand streams via mobile applications
- - Mobile application development and design for fans to stream indie creatives media files
Amazon Web Services
Complete integration with AWS storage buckets for large media files
A Cultivated Mindset help Disctopia fully integrate Stripe payments for artist's and creatives' payments from their fans.View Disctopia
Jumpin: A learning system for all
Jump Institute’s mission is to get students excited about STEAM. Simple right?! Our platform will facilitate students posting various forms of media such as videos, pictures, and audio content, detailing prevalent STEAM concepts. The platform will also allow students to pose questions to which they don’t understand or need a little extra help and get answers from peers.
- - Design and develop a learning management system with a real-time reward system
- - Easy to use CMS for content updates.
- - On-demand printing integration fundraising and school districts
- - A mobile version of the site so that people with smartphones could view the site with ease.